AIM
dswimr615

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Never, ever, ever..

Disappoints. I love the work you and TomaMoto produce, it always gets me cracking up, no matter the mood. The randomness, the accuracy towards real anime, and the pure hilarity of the flash was spot-on!

Keep up the AMAZING work. I can NOT wait for the next one!!

5/5
10/10
Epic/Epic

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Purely Genious

Not many flashes coerce me into making a review, but the collabs of TomaMoto and Egoraptor always cease to amaze me. I laughed through the whole damn thing, this was so amazing. I can't wait until Episode Two!!

~D~

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

Ahah.

I love you. You're animations always make me crack up, right down to the most random thing, like, in this episode, sidemount. Haha, and the Actual game part was really funny.

5/5/5/5
10/10/10/10

~D

Loot Heroes 2 Loot Heroes 2

This is me being stuck forever by my own permanently-summoned skeletons.

Several glitches like this, but otherwise good game.

Dj Sheepwolf Mixer Dj Sheepwolf Mixer

Awesome!

My favorite part about it was the ability to customize the beat using the keyboard riffs. Amazing.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

THIS IS MADNESS!

Amazing game. Graphics are spot-on, gameplay was really fun, and it wasn't too easy. The weapons glitched for me at the very end and ended up having to use all three lives up just punching the guy from 100 down to 0. xP

5/5
10/10

Drama in Somalia Drama in Somalia

Amazing!

This would go GREAT with a flash animation. I love it. Hahaha.

AudioVision responds:

Id love to see it in one!

Summer Solace {durn} Summer Solace {durn}

I love it!

I play it in the background while I work on different things, it's a really good background song. ^^; Keep up the good work!

~D

durn responds:

thanks. :) glad you enjoyed it.