AIM
dswimr615

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Never, ever, ever..

Disappoints. I love the work you and TomaMoto produce, it always gets me cracking up, no matter the mood. The randomness, the accuracy towards real anime, and the pure hilarity of the flash was spot-on!

Keep up the AMAZING work. I can NOT wait for the next one!!

Epic/Epic

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Purely Genious

Not many flashes coerce me into making a review, but the collabs of TomaMoto and Egoraptor always cease to amaze me. I laughed through the whole damn thing, this was so amazing. I can't wait until Episode Two!!

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

Ahah.

I love you. You're animations always make me crack up, right down to the most random thing, like, in this episode, sidemount. Haha, and the Actual game part was really funny.

5/5/5/5
10/10/10/10

~D

Just a Pilot- Short1 Just a Pilot- Short1

Haha..

Caffine can literally kill you. I love it.

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Hmm...

It didn't have that certain "Weebl's touch" to it, to me, at least. I liked the animation, but the song wasn't as catchy as Owls or your other work.

Calvin Carcass #1 Calvin Carcass #1

Haha.

****Warning: Multiple spoilers****

Was not expecting the dead body to be the whole story. I loved it, although some parts were somewhat unrealistic, like when he comes off of the boat and goes into the truck...like someone just see his dead body, is like, "Eh," and throws it onto the conveyor, lol. It's going to be hard to make a trilogy out of just a head :P.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

To BlackBomberInd

"Lazyfeet, your name is even almost copying LazyMuffin's name. Plus, not everyone can have their own style. People seem to like this kind of style, so, they use it, because it's successful. It's ok to use someone's style! Because...it's just a style, its not like they are ripping off someone's ideas."

Erm... Lazymuffin's style was his own idea, so in a way, this author is comlpetely ripping off someone's ideas. Anyway, the movie was great, I liked it. I think it would have been better w/o the singing at the end, though.

Rutger responds:

I'm not ripping of stuff >:(

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Loved it.

My favorites were LazyMuffin and Stamper. Cant wait for disc two!

Owls Owls

Weird

On the part where Simon Cowell is running and the calender is behind him, the calender skips the 21st...

Great short, 10/10. 5/5.

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

You guys are mistaken...

This is not his song, he just made a flash for it.

Good flash, though. 10/10